Safe Kids Denver Metro (led by Children's Hospital Colorado) is hiring a youth intern to support the Denver Metro Teen Drivers (DMTD) program. This position will conduct outreach to Denver-metro area high schools, provide general support to the program manager, engage target schools and organizations, assist with the coordination of community-based events, work to establish and coordinate a DMTD Youth Advisory Board, participate in social media, and contribute to program reports. This position is currently grant-funded through 9/30/18.
- Part-time with flexible hours (can work around class schedules) with some evenings and weekends, up to 20 hours per week.
- Pay will be between $10-15/hour based on qualifications.
- Minimum 1 year commitment.
- Ideal candidate is a current or incoming college student (minimum of 18 years), with coursework and/or interest in public health, community health, marketing, or other related field.
- Experience in community organizing and public speaking a plus.
To apply, please visit: https://www.childrenscolorado.org/about/careers/how-to-apply/ and search for job ID 56444. Interested candidates are welcome to reach out with questions directly to:
Susan Goldenstein, Prevention Education & Outreach Manager
Safe Kids Denver Metro / Child Health Advocacy Institute / Strategy & External Affairs
Phone: (720) 777-4807