U in the Driver Seat (UDS)
Deadline to submit: August 14, 2020
Are you or someone you know interested in presenting at the upcoming UDS Symposium? If so, U in the Driver Seat (UDS) wants to hear from you! We are now accepting application for presenters. To apply please use the Presenter Application – deadline to submit presenter application is August 14, 2020.
The year, UDS is hosting a virtual symposium October 7-9, 2020. The theme is Power Up with U in the Driver Seat-Recharge to Save Lives on Our Roads. To learn more, visit the UDS Symposium page.
The UDS Symposium will feature On-Demand (Recorded) and Live Sessions, Networking Opportunities, and Exhibitors. There will be concurrent sessions: one for college student participants and the other for professional participants who are seeking to gain more knowledge and skills within the 18-25 age group. This event is for college students, college staff members/advisors, transportation safety professionals, injury prevention experts and more.
For more information, please contact Rubi Mares at email@example.com
Topic areas include but are not limited to the following:
- Taking your group from peer-driver to peer-led
- College campuses in the COVID world
- Power up the Leader in You
- Healthy communication to get at the roots of behavior
- Data is the key to guiding your organization
- Rapport building with college students
- Impaired driving
- Traffic trends during COVID
- Alcohol/drug use during quarantine
- Traffic safety issues (general topics such as distractions, railway safety, etc.)
- How to succeed in a virtual environment
Looking forward to seeing you virtually!