Lifesavers brings together a unique combination of traffic safety and public health professionals, researchers, advocates, practitioners, and students committed to sharing best practices, research and effective policy initiatives for just $275! Lifesavers is the only conference offering information of this kind at such an exceptional value.
The three-day virtual conference features 70 workshops (click here to view workshop titles), peer exchanges, plenary sessions with prominent highway safety professionals, virtual exhibit hall, plenty of networking opportunities, and more!
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from and network with:
• Local, tribal, state & federal highway safety officials
• Get global exposure as you virtually interact with highway safety professionals representing all 50 states, American territories, and foreign countries.
• Dedicated exhibit hours designed for maximum exposure.
• Receive a complimentary and brief product description listing on the Lifesavers website.
• Exposure to a global audience without travel expenses or typical booth costs.
• The Lifesavers Conference is THE EVENT for exhibitors to meet prospects, reconnect with customers and network with other solution providers.
Visit the Exhibit page for more information and to register.
Lifesavers Peer Exchange
Would you like to discuss important road safety issues and share ideas with other traffic safety professionals who care about the same topics as you? Here’s your chance! Join a Lifesavers Peer Exchange. These are small 60-minute virtual discussion groups (up to 13 people) facilitated by subject matter experts. Topics include current hot topics related to traffic safety. To join a discussion group, you must sign up online on the Lifesavers website. The list of topics will be posted in January and instructions for signup will be sent to registered attendees.
$275 – Attendees
$100 – Speakers
$100 – Needs Based*
$100 – Students** (full-time high school/college)
*Lifesavers is offering a reduced registration rate for up to 150 qualified applicants demonstrating a clear financial need. The application link is available on the registration page.
College students, be sure to visit the Traffic Safety Scholars page for information on applying for a scholarship. The Traffic Safety Scholars Program is open to undergraduate and graduate students at accredited colleges and universities. The deadline to apply is January 8, 2021.