Would you like to learn about different issues impacting youth in Denver? Looking for a great opportunity to gain knowledge and experience while having your voice be heard?
Denver Public Health is hiring for three different opportunities!
1) Youth who have personal experience with substance use.
2) Youth who identify as part of the LGBTQ+ community.
3) Youth who live in Southwest Denver.
Group interviews for these positions will be held on the following days/times:
- Tuesday, September 14th, 5-6:30pm
- Thursday September 16th, 5-6:30pm
- Saturday, September 18th, 12-1:30pm
Applications close on Wednesday September 8th so please spread the word and sign up today!
These are PAID Youth Leadership positions which offers a great opportunity to be involved in making an impact in the Denver community, learning and growing within Public Health, and elevating youth voices! Click here for more information and to apply today!