The Comprehensive Human Sexuality Education Program is excited to announce a 1-year (July 1, 2021 - June 30, 2022) funding opportunity for all Colorado public schools, school districts, board of cooperative services, charter schools, or institute charter schools. Applicants may request up to $25,000.
This funding may be used to build readiness and capacity for comprehensive human sexuality education in alignment with House Bill 19-1032 including, but not limited to the following activities: community engagement, stakeholder buy-in, professional development and training for staff, selecting curricula, school/district level policy development, readiness assessments, purchasing materials or technology, and piloting instruction.
For more information regarding this funding and how to apply, please see below:
- Funding: The total anticipated funding available is approximately $180,000 and is contingent upon fully restored funding for the program for state Fiscal Year 2021-22. The CHSE program anticipates funding approximately 7-10 schools/districts with a maximum award of $25,000.
- Eligibility: Colorado public schools, school districts, board of cooperative services, charter schools, or institute charter schools
- Priority: Priority for funding will be given to
- Rural schools or districts as defined by the Colorado Department of Education.
- Schools or districts not currently implementing any comprehensive human sexuality education.
- Access Application: https://form.jotform.com/
- Due Date: Applications must be submitted by Friday, April 2nd 2021 at 5:00 pm